For our clients we make arrangements concerning the registration, comprehensive administration and protection of their trademarks, designs, utility models, inventions and designations of origin in foreign countries, particularly in the EU, as well as in the Czech Republic.
In providing services for the protection and claims of intellectual property and related laws we mainly specialize in the following areas:
- Copyright and related rights
- Software and software protection
- Patents for inventions
- Utility models
- Industrial designs
- Designations of origin and geographical indications
- Business names
- Domain names
- Unfair competition
- Trade secrets
- Confidential information
- Legal audit of intellectual property
- Arbitration and mediation of intellectual property legal disputes
For our clients we provide the following:
- Conduct comprehensive research into national and international patent, model and trademark databases, assessing patentability and compliance with conditions for registration eligibility.
- Evaluate on a monthly basis all publicised trademark applications in terms of any possible conflict with trademarks registered by our clients in the past, filing notes and objections when any conflict is found.
- Process applications and any other relevant documents concerning protection of industrial rights and take care on behalf of our clients of all correspondence in related proceedings.
- Ensure that industrial rights remain in effect.
- Represent our clients in all proceedings conducted in relation to their patents, utility models and designs, trademarks and designations of origin, particularly in proceedings related to transfer of rights, objections, declaratory judgements, revocation and cancellation, and proceedings to declare a trademark invalid.
- Specialist technical and legal assistance in any conflicts and disputes including the preparation of proposals for temporary injunctions and lawsuits and representation in court.
- Prepare and process expert opinions, particularly with regard to the valuation of industrial property rights and the legal status of dispute matters.